To Be Least

"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)

Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Jesus

I paid the ultimate price for you
Beaten and whipped I bled till my back was red
Hanging upon that old tree for you
For hours I hung, until my last tears I had shed
Even until death I remained ever true
I lived, thus was God, yet most never knew

Comments:
'Tis sad,the state of the world, and the ignorance towards God.
People are so busy with their monotonous mundane lifestyles that they have simply forgotten the creator!
 
Jesus, Lamb of God, worthy is Your name.
 
After many hearings about the awful death that Jesus died for us, it has become nothing more than a Bible story to us. We need to be daily reminded how much of a price He paid for us.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Hey nice to meet you. I'm newbie to your blog:) thank you for the cool and very intresting Blog!
 
The Lord has great things for you! It's awesome that at your young age you have such a developed relationship with the Lord. I like to write too.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?