To Be Least

"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)

Friday, December 10, 2004

 

Life is Short, Seek God While You Can

Close your eyes. Remember back to the days when the world was simple and your face was young. Like a dream during the still night, those years haunt you with strange joy and longing. Since then many years have passed. Graduations have occurred and jobs have been accepted. Your life has been lived without interruption and without stop. All goes along normally when you realize that your life has flown by, leaving you in a cloud of dust and memories. Like a perfect bubble, life has floated for a moment and then burst into nothingness. The shortness of this life reveals the urgency with which we are to seek God. Before your life is gone, serve God with all your heart, mind, and soul.

Comments:
Life indeed is like a vapor. So why have I wasted it on pointless things? I do believe that that question will haunt many a man in eternity
 
Hello
I'm an iranian blogger ;fist I must thank you for your writing because you say important thing in a simple and attractive way.
When I was reading your text I feeled I must enter speed in my life and I must use my time more and more
even than seconds and I realized that I must use from my life .
now I has belived to eternity more
when I was reading your writing I THANKE MAYBE I DIE TODAY and so now I want to do good works from now and I more want to compensate my ugly works in past to my near ones .
I hope I could do this.
bye.
...(Bozorgmehr)...
 
What you have undertaken to do makes God very glad, however because of the ugly works that you have done in the past, you deserve punishment. However, God is a God of mercy, he loves you and does not want to see you in punishment. So he sent His Son, Jesus, to the earth to die in your place, and after he died he came back to life. He took the punishment of all your sins, so that you do not have to be punished. He calls all men to repent of their sins, and put their faith in Jesus to have their sins forgiven.

The truth is that unless you believe that Jesus died for your sins and repented of your sins, you will not enter heaven. Even if you try to live a good life. So I encourage you, receive Christ so that you can spend eternity with Him.

I will be praying for you, and God bless you.
 
LIFE IS SHORT.SEEK GOD WHILE YOU CAN
hello everybody.in this blog we can understand that life was nothingless from the begining and finaly will become nothingless.human beinds were created from very valuless substance named NOTFE
 
LIFE IS SHORT.SEEK GOD WHILE YOU CAN
hello everybody.in this blog we can understand that life was nothingless from the begining and finaly will become nothingless.human beinds were created from very valuless substance named NOTFE .this understand from starting of human beings is very important not to be stuffy and so very good way to know the power of god at creating the universe.we should always thank from god for
giving us many gifts that we don't know many of these .because we more see the material gifts need them but many of god's gifts are spritual.
we can only thank of god but this thank had several types depend on belief of people.so we should seek god in this world to know ourselves beter
THANKS
FROM:SOOSISE BA VAFA
 
Hello everyone!
I'm 19 now and when I come back to my memories I find that I can say all my life in a brief message which contains my good and bad acts.I want to say that life(in this world)is an experiment and we should be accepted in this giant experiment to have a joyful life in heaven.Because of this belief this world which we live in for some little years has no value for itself but its value is about that eternal life in another world.
So serve god as much as you can.
thanks
#########GONE WITH THE WIND################
 
hi to everybody
now I'm glad to join in your group and I specialy thanks from .....MIKE.....because with his advices cause that I become more hope hopeful for future life
thanks MIKE
best rergards
bye
...(Bozorgmehr)...
 
Thanks for the comments everyone, I am planing on doing a post on "What Our Purpose on Earth Is."

Before I do so, I want to say that although our human body will decay after we die, our soul will not. Most on this earth will spend eternity in punishment because they never accepted Jesus as God and Savior, however those who have will spend eternity in heaven. That is why I plead with those who read this to accept Jesus into their lives and stop sinning for forgiveness.

So stay tuned about what I will say on our purpose in life.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?