"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)
Today is an occasion of rejoicing and celebration. Despite many setbacks, I am proud to announce that I have scaled the first year of this blog, conquering it with much vigor.
If you have ever taken the time to look back at my previous posts, you will soon realize that I had little direction when I began this blog, my skills at writing were nonexistent, and I knew comparatively very little about the Bible. Needless to say, I have grown tremendously in my writing skill and more importantly in my knowledge of the Truth. Also, if I may add, I have long since found direction for this blog, which is the exhaustible subject of Christianity.
Many other thoughts have begun to creep from my mind into the outside world, but this post is not the place or the time. Until later, God bless you all and have a very merry celebration of the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.