To Be Least

"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)

Thursday, October 21, 2004

 

believer in the most high (blog)

Check out this blog. She says about her blog:
My life is about live for God right now. I post things that came to my mind mostly about God though.

Later.

Comments:
Hi Mike!
I saw your blog,It was very interesting for me(I always enjoy reading about God).have a nice day,sincerely:Zorro!
(by the way,I will get happy if you visit my blog & comment on it)
 
Thanks for checking out my blog.
I'm a christian as well. And it is good to see young people excited about it. It shows that the faith isn't old, and crumbling, but that there are young, hip, kids (myself included) who are more and more coming to God.
: ) -kid al
 
Long time no talk, I like how your blog is coming. Thank you for mentioning my blog. I pray you're being bless. till next time
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?