To Be Least

"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)

Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

To Love Jesus

Many people say that they have a relationship with Jesus. But I have a question for you before you so readily say that. Do you love Jesus?

It may seem basic, but love is at the core of our walk with Christ. For example, if someone was married, but did not love their partner, would their marriage last long? The correct answer is no, it would not. In the same way, we must love Jesus if we want to have a solid, continual relationship with Him.

What does it mean to love Jesus Christ? 1 John 5:3 says, "This is love for God: to obey his commands." So if you truly love Jesus, you will obey him. This is one of the essential components of the Christian walk. If you want to go somewhere, you have to strive to live a obedient life.

P.S. - I will continue the last post most likely the next time I decide to post, but I had to write this.

Comments:
I love Jesus very, very, very much! He is my best friend, my provider, my hope, my joy, my prince, and much much more!!! What's not to love, If he could love such imperfect beings as ourselves, just think how much more we should love him! He is perfect ya know! aha

much love and God bless
 
Hey friend,

Thnaks for visiting my blog. Oh Jesus, yes Jesus is my friend. "I no longer call you servant, but friend."

Hey how 'bout MT 25 the sheep and goats... is that a way to love Jesus? Right on?

Blessing in CHrist,

Rick
 
Hi Mike... Thanks for your comment at my blog. Your blog is amazing! I've added it to my links and trust me, I'm very picky about which sites go into my link column. I only link to sites where I know there'll be no profanity and vulgar stuff. Keep up the great work and God bless! ...Debra
 
Jesus is so awesome....I'm glad to hear there are others out there that have the same enthusiasm about Jesus as I do! That is very cool!
To all christians out there...Jesus Rocks!

Keep your eyes on god-Heather
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?