To Be Least

"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)

Monday, January 10, 2005

 

Collection of Favorite Works

Writing has also been a source of pleasure. I have always loved sitting in my father’s leather chair with a notebook, a sharpened pencil and some hot tea in hand. There has always been something about words that brought enchantment to my inner soul. While relaxing, the sound and the rhythm of the written language slowly play through my head until it is in perfect harmony with the ideas that force my pencil to the paper.

This simple love of the written art has led me to begin a collection of my favorite works.

Before I go on, I must point out that this idea was not planted in my mind by my own initiative, but from the “True Diarist” blog. So slide on over there and give him a friendly high five for his inspiring idea and writing.

That said, I have decided to write up a couple of short stories, essays and some poetry to include in the collection as well as some of my favorite posts from this blog.

Please wish me luck as I begin on this endeavor and I will finish with God’s needed help within the coming month.

God bless all you. See you tomorrow.

Comments:
I wish I could think of things to write everyday. Not just blog posts- but stories and poems and songs. Because I LOVE to write, but lately all that comes are things to blog about, so I do that everyday because I need to write everyday! I'm a writer, I must write! I want to go visit your link there. So i'll ttyl!
 
I hope the Lord brings wonderful things to your mind to share with the world.
 
That's great, Michael. Writing is such an intensely personal thing for many of us and by putting words to paper (or screen) we can express things that God has taught us and the emotions that we feel so much better than verbally. I wish you well and look forward to hearing more from you.
Jimmy
http://BeingGods.blogspot.com
 
Hi Michael,

Your writing touches me, touches others. Keep writing for the King as it challenges our faith and calls us to accountability. Our Lord is worthy to be praisd. May He bless your life with more and more of Himself.

He has great things in store for you!

Blessings to you,
Vicki
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?