To Be Least

"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)

Sunday, December 12, 2004

 

What Is Our Purpose Here On Earth?

When compared with eternity, the length of an average life is extremely insignificant. Yet so many people live their lives without regard to how it would effect eternity. They do not understand that the choices they make in this life, effect what their eternal life is like after you die.

So that brings me to my point. This life is only preparation for what is to come, whether that is hell or heaven. Some unwisely choose to live immoral and sinful lifestyles and reap the punishment of hell. Others choose to serve God and follow Jesus with all their heart. By doing so, they reap eternal life.
The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. (Galatians 6:8)
Our purpose on life is to serve God, and by doing so we are determining our eternal destiny.

Comments:
Hey, Michael,

I have been reading some of your blog postings and just wanted to say that I'm encouraged that one of your age is so willing to put his faith "out there" for all to read. I'm sure your life is being blessed by this.

Jan
 
I am blessed by this. More importantly, I hope that you and all those who read this blog are blessed.
 
Once again, I'm touched by the depth of your heart's longings and ponderings. My prayer is that those who blog by here will begin to seek God with all their heart and mind and soul, if they aren't doing that already. Your blog is a great way to raise important life-death issues and express your personal faith. I pray God will use this blog to bless others as much as you've blessed me.

In Christ,
Vicki
 
Michael: You are right on the target. See also Micah 6:8.
 
Hi!
Life is so short that we can interest in it and we should spot it as a time which we can assign our eternal life and because of this it is so important and a fortune God has given to humans to survey the steps of sophistication to enter heaven and joy their eternal life.
We should do our best in this short life and serve god by our heart,mind and soul.
######## GONE WITH THE WIND ######################
 
I think that our purposte in life is not serving god.
gpd don't need our prays.so why god make us?
I want to say an example about this:
Do u noticed that why we like arts.and when we see art we enjoy and artists were the most great and popular people in history.most than any others even politicals.
\I think our sprit enjoy beauty.every beautiful painting,music,writing,behavior,scen,and any other beautifully, our sprit want to see them,understand them,and when it understand them it enjoy them.beacuse it find a beautiful thing.acualy it reach to a beautiful.
our gold of living is exact this by reaching to th beautifullies.all of us are serching it in our life and when we find them we reach our gold of living.and the big question is that was is the most,the high beautiful thing .?
what is your answer?
I like to know it!

by :DaDashy!
Iran
 
hi Micheal and the other
I thanks than you that write this text and with it wake up some of us from deep sleep;
whe I read your opinion I went to this idea that god helps me very much and also put many things in my access (beutiful nature ,joyful music
,several delicious food and so on)why???????????
when I thank I found out god 100 percent excepts some thing from me,but what I have done????!!!!!!
***(Bozorgmehr)***
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?