To Be Least

"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)

Saturday, September 18, 2004

 

Great Commission

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. (Mt 28:13-20)

We are called to make disciples. Paul was an excellent example of this. His entire life from the day of his conversion was dedicated to preaching the good news. He was not ashamed of the gospel. He boldly preached the gospel even until his death.

A verse that really struck me was when Paul said that, "Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again. Therefore, I declare to you today that I am innocent of the blood of all men. For I have not hesitated to proclaim to you the whole will of God." (Acts 20:25-27)

If there is one thing that I do not want do be guilty of, it is the blood of those I failed to witness to. I must not hesitate to proclaim the whole will of God. God help me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

December 2003   January 2004   February 2004   March 2004   April 2004   May 2004   June 2004   July 2004   August 2004   September 2004   October 2004   November 2004   December 2004   January 2005   February 2005   March 2005   April 2005  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?