"For he who is least among you all--he is the greatest." (Luke 9:48)
I have been thinking about being a witness for Christ a lot recently. I am going to spill out what I know, and I hope you will share what you know about being a witness.
I think that our actions are a lot more effective than what we say. In fact, our actions either support or destroy the message that we have about Jesus. If we say that we are Christians, but act like the secular world, our witness is not going to be effective. However if we treat others with love and respect, they will want to know what is different about us and will be more open to hearing the truth.
So I think that we should first live as Jesus showed us and also be bold about sharing the good news that we possess. Working together, we can be an effective witness for Jesus Christ.
Does anyone have any thoughts, experiences, and advice on being a witness for Christ. I am listening.